I have finally finished these little dolls. There were a few prototypes till I got them looking the way I wanted. They come with their own little tissue lined boxes. They have been called Daphne Dolls, by my sister. I'm not very good with names I'm afraid and a quick phone call last to her saw them more appropriately named. I had just been calling them Dilly's!
Did these cookbook covers over the weekend for Warm Thatchams kitchen. They are mostly from early 1900's through to the 1940's. I just made them with balsa as the body of the book. I have also made up a printout of magazine covers from the same era and I'll post them up when I get a chance to clean it up a bit. I do love scouring the net for hours finding vintage material. So much artistry!! No computer graphic programs for designers back then.
Amazing Before and After Renovation
15 hours ago