~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, October 7, 2011

More Book Covers.



A big thank you for all my new followers and more big thank yous for the lovely comments!!

I was recently reminded that I was going to put up some more book covers. I had forgotten. Thanks to Shannon for the reminder at http://shannonsminiblog.blogspot.com/
Here are some more. Just click on the image to make it larger, save and adjust the size to suit. If it doesn't work as blogland is having pictue problems, I will persist!! I have soooo many book covers. I am making a French style townhouse with a Harry Potter type slant for my niece. There will be a bookshop on the ground floor. It will need a lot of books. Guess what Rebekah will be doing in the next school holidays!!


Ha fixed it. I have learnt with computers that the best way to fix a problem is to do the least logical thing and it will work. Well it did. I just put the picture in a different place in my post. Victory!!!

8 comments:

  1. They look marvelous...can't wait to print them and make some books! Thanks for your generosity in making these printables!

    I am having trouble enlarging the photo however. When I click on it, nothing happens...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate.
    It's a nuisance isn't it. I have redoen the post three times and reloaded the image and it's still not enlarging. I have been hunting around to find a solution to fix it and there are a few solutions that I have yet to try. So check back again to see if it works.
    Carrie ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I loved the covers of books, many thanks for sharing. Congratulations and kisses in the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! What a nice gift! They are all beautiful covers too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you:)I love your "porcelain"
    hugs, Magda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the printies. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete