~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, June 8, 2015

Boxes, Stuff n a Freebie

Good day!! I have gone quite mad with making little boxes! There is something quite addictive to making these little fellows. Stacking them is quietly satisfying. I have started with Christmas ones with plans to go into all sorts of lovely florally vintage lovelies. I have some in my shop available as PDF files. I have also been doing up vintage magazine covers. I love the art work of some of these magazines. They make the magazines of today look quite bland and ordinary. Anyways this is a flying through post and I have added a box printie. I hope it comes up okay. It is a wonderfully overcast and still day so it's a cuppa and then sitting outside to watch my little group of finches find grass seeds. I now also have a possum that comes for a nightly visit to my kitchen for a feed. Sits in the sink she does and waits for her apple or banana. I thought it was a mouse eating my bread, I was quite wrong as I discovered late one night. I thought it was my Teen was making an awful lot of noise in the kitchen and I had gotten up to give him a serve about it. The kitchen light went on and I don't know who screamed more. Me or the possum. Anyways she is a regular now and makes less mess than Teen does.

Be well and occasionally silly.
Carriexx

8 comments:

  1. Hello Carrie,
    The printout is lovely. What a fun guest to have!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw one casually walking in the back of my yard while I had company a few weeks ago! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie, strange how we get onto something and get manic about it. ... Your boxes I mean.
    I wonder if your little possum will bring her family soon.
    Regards Janine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can just see tve possum in the sink! We don't have possums here, so it sounds really exotic. Love the little boxes! Pam in Norway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carrie,
    Hope you and the family had a happy Christmas. All the best for 2016.
    Regards from the cold north.
    Janine in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Carrie, thank you for sharing this wonderful Christmas box! Happy New Year! Mini hugs, Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Carrie, thank you for sharing this wonderful Christmas box! Happy New Year! Mini hugs, Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing the printout, it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete