~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~


Monday, April 29, 2024

A Winter Garden Room Box

 Been so long since I blogged. Last everal years have been different haven't they. I have been chipping away at projects, determined not to start any new ones till I clear some space. Actually I can't as I have no room!! I moved mid way last year and have forfeited space in my home for some tremdous space out of town with a huge garden. Well established fruit trees, a giant fig tree, so many birds and a glint of the river way down the back. Totally worth it.

I did finish of a little project. A room box with a removable front. A garden room. Would love one myself in RL.










The light isnt very good. We've had another incredibly overcast and wet summer here again.

Take care everyone.
Carriexx



3 comments:

  1. Es un escenario precioso.
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful! I can picture the potted lemon trees that might be there someday! It's wonderful to see a post and hear about your new home in the country. It sounds lovely. Blogs are out of fashion now, so not many people are posting on them anymore.... but a few are still active! I hope you will show more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful winter garden roombox!!!Love also the green color!

    ReplyDelete