~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~


Monday, July 4, 2011

Can't Post a Reply on my Blog!!!

As the title say I can't make any replies to any comments left on my blog. So Daphne I will answer your question about the little red chair as a post.

Hello Daphne, I have only just found your comment! I bought this little chair soooo long ago. I would've bought it on ebay. I get virtually everything via ebay and the store sellers there are wonderful. I almost always buy from the UK. Their postage is cheaper and gets here a little faster. I just did a search for the chair on ebay and a found a few going for a couple of dollars. One store is BARGAIN DOLLS HOUSE MINIATURES. Another store is Musical Dollhouse. I buy from them a lot. They currently have one for $5.22 AU and about $2.00 AU for postage. But I would suggest doing a search for dollhouse fireside chair, red velvet chair and I have seen it listed as a bespoke chair. Hope this is of some help to you - Carrie.
July 4, 2011 2:16 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment