~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~


Friday, January 11, 2013

A Little Bit of Mini-ing.

I thought I would just post a couple of pictures of my mini ventures. I get soo busy making and selling that I don't really get much time to play with what I make. So I took a little time this very hot afternoon and had a bit of a play.



The orange iced cupcake was a gift from a friend. The Lavender was a gift from Susi at MiniEden Tienda.



I had bought this toaster when I first discovered minis years ago. I love all retro kitchenware and had a go at transforming it to something snazzier. I think it turned out well.


The delicious ring cake I bought from My French Cuisine on Etsy.

Blessings to you all!! Carrie :0)




12 comments:

  1. Sweet!! Lookin' really good. And I am sooo wanting one of those toasters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est une scénette très réussie!!!
    ISABELLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very refreshing Carrie, and I always love a DollHouse in a Dollhouse.

    The toaster is especially cute too.

    Take care,
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Carrie,
    It is always such a pleasure to see your work. You have such an elegant style and everything is always remarkably well done.
    Thank you for sharing the pictures, and I hope you have more opportunity to have fun.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie, you have such a knack for putting things together to make interesting vignettes. It's always such a treat to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks like you had a fun day :)


    Love
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your minis are beautiful Carrie, love the dresser and the chairs, in fact I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!

    Your style is really charming! I love the changes you did on the cupboard!

    Hugs Lina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful miniatures! Lovely scene!
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adorable scenes! Very delicate colours, I like so much the style. Maisa

    ReplyDelete