~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~


Thursday, March 10, 2022

Tosca.

My scratch build project 'Tosca' is completed and available in my Etsy shop. Big sigh and a 'finally!'  A scratch build of my own design using gator board and ply. Finished with plaster, oil paints and sealed acrylic for the roof. A tutorial for how I did the roof can be found in the previous post. I didn't light this space but battery lights would work really well in here. I used two of my own here. 

It measures H 41.5cm x W 27cm x D 31.5cm.








 Ground floor H 21.8cm x W 23.2cm X D 27.5cm.






Roof space is H 13 cm x W 23.2cm x D 27.5cm.





Thank you for looking and I hope you are all well
Carrie xx


6 comments:

  1. It’s really lovely Carrie, so much character and charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this informative post. It's very helpful. Keep it up!
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    បាការ៉ាត់

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post to read. Surely it will help others a lot to know the matter in detail, like me. Keep up your good work and share with us. If you interested to know more about Dirty Roof Bundaberg, Can check it.

    ReplyDelete